High resolution HDR pictures are not displayed.
The following are required to watch high resolution HDR pictures such as 4K (50p/60p)*.
- Connect the 4K (50p/60p)* playable device.
- Use a Premium High Speed HDMI™ Cable(s) that supports 18 Gbps.
- Set [HDMI signal format] to [Enhanced format] by selecting [Settings] — [Channels & Inputs] — [External inputs] — [HDMI signal format] — the HDMI terminal you want to set.
- Check whether the connected device has the latest settings or firmware.
* Availability depends on your model/region/country.