No picture from a connected device.
Select within the text to jump to the related settings screen.
- Turn the connected device on.
- Check the cable connection between the device and TV.
- Press the INPUT or (Input select) button to display the list of inputs, then select the desired input.
- Correctly insert the USB device.
- Make sure that the USB device has been properly formatted.
- Operation is not guaranteed for all USB devices. Also, operations differ depending on the USB device features or the video files being played.
- Change the HDMI signal format of the HDMI input that does not display a picture to standard format. Press the (Quick Settings) button on the remote control, then select [Settings] — [Channels & Inputs] — [External inputs] — [HDMI signal format] — the HDMI input you want to set.