Using the TV menu
Press the TV button while watching a TV broadcast to display the [TV menu]. A channel list is displayed in [TV menu] and you can easily select programmes on other channels while watching TV.
You can add favourite channels when using the built-in tuner.
- The displayed screen and menus may vary depending on what you are watching and your model/country/region.
- Press the TV button while watching a TV broadcast.
The TV menu is displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- Move the focus left or right and select the programme you want to watch.
If you move the focus down and select [TV settings] or [Remote control], options available while you are watching will be displayed. You can also select options such as [Digital] or [Cable] to change the displayed Channel list. (The displayed options vary depending on what you are watching.)
- To add the channel you are watching to favourites, press the (Up) button on the remote control from the [TV menu] and add the channel to favourites from the displayed menu.
- If you configured a TV box in the initial setup, you can press the TV button to display the channel list of the TV box.
You can also operate the TV box with the control panel displayed when you select [Remote control].
TV box control compatible models have [TV box setup] in [Settings] — [Channels & Inputs] — [External inputs].