Displaying the iPhone/smartphone or iPad/tablet app screen on the TV
Chromecast built-in™ or AirPlay allows you to display (cast) your favourite websites and app screens on your mobile device directly to the TV.
Using Chromecast built-in
- Connect a mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet to the same home network that the TV is connected to.
- Launch a Chromecast built-in supported app on the mobile device.
- Select the (cast) icon in the app.
- Select the TV as the cast destination.
The screen of the mobile device is displayed on the TV.
- An Internet connection is required to use Chromecast built-in.
This TV supports AirPlay 2.
- Make sure your Apple device is connected to the same network as your TV.
- The procedure depends on the content that will be displayed on the TV as follows.
- To display video, tap (AirPlay Video).
- To display photos, tap (Action share).
- To play music, tap (AirPlay Audio).
- To display the screen of a mobile device, tap (Mirroring).
(In some apps, you may have to tap another icon first.)
- Select AirPlay on a mobile device such as an iPhone or iPad, and select the TV to use with AirPlay.
- The TV supports Apple HomeKit.
You can control the TV with a mobile device such as an iPhone or iPad by pressing the (Input select) button on the remote control, selecting (AirPlay), and following the on-screen instructions to setup Apple HomeKit.
Available operations vary depending on the version of the app and software.
- If you select [On (Powered on by apps)] in [Remote start], you can turn on the TV with apps on a mobile device such as an iPhone or iPad.
- An internet connection is required to use AirPlay.
- Operation of a mobile device such as iPhone or iPad varies depending on the OS version.
- iPhone, iPad, AirPlay and HomeKit are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.