Using the TV menu
Press the TV button while watching a TV broadcast to display the [TV menu]. A channel list is displayed in [TV menu] and you can easily select programs on other channels while watching TV.
You can add favorite channels when using the built-in tuner.
- The displayed screen and menus may vary depending on what you are watching and your model/country/region.
- Press the TV button while watching a TV broadcast.
The TV menu is displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- Move the focus left or right and select the program you want to watch.
If you move the focus down and select [TV settings] or [Remote control], options available while you are watching will be displayed. You can also select options such as [Digital] or [Cable] to change the displayed Channel list. (The displayed options vary depending on what you are watching.)
- To add the channel you are watching to favorites, press the (Up) button on the remote control from the [TV menu] and add the channel to favorites from the displayed menu.
- You can use the TV button on the remote control to display the channels from the cable/satellite box.
Press the (Quick Settings) button on the remote control, then select [Settings] — [Channels & Inputs] — [TV button shortcut].
Then, select the input that is connected to the cable/satellite box.
- If you configured a cable/satellite box in the initial setup, you can press the TV button to display the channel list of the cable/satellite box.
You can also operate the cable/satellite box with the control panel displayed when you select [Remote control].
Cable/satellite box control compatible models have [Cable/Satellite box setup] in [Settings] — [Channels & Inputs] — [External inputs].