Using the remote control microphone
Remote controls that support voice control have a Google Assistant/MIC button, and a built-in microphone. Ask Google to find movies, stream apps, play music, and control the TV - all with your voice. Press the Google Assistant (or MIC) button on the remote to get started.
- Press and hold the Google Assistant/MIC button on your remote control.
The microphone on the remote control will be activated while the button is pressed, and the LED on the remote control will light up.
- Speak into the microphone while pressing and holding the Google Assistant/MIC button.
Speech examples may be displayed depending on your model.
Search results are displayed when you speak into the microphone.
- An Internet connection is required to use voice search.
- The type of remote control supplied with the TV, and the availability of a remote control with a built-in microphone varies depending on your model/region/country. An optional remote control is available in some models/regions/countries.
- To use the microphone on the remote control, you must add and set a Google Account to the TV.