Using the voice assist function (Siri)
By using the Siri feature that comes with iPhone, you can speak to the headset’s microphone to operate the iPhone.
- Turn Siri on.
On iPhone, select [Settings] — [Siri] to turn Siri on.
The operation above is an example. For details, refer to the operating instructions of the iPhone.
Note: For details on Siri, refer to the operating instructions or support website of the iPhone.
- Connect the headset to the iPhone via BLUETOOTH connection.
- When the iPhone is in standby or playing music, hold your finger to the touch sensor control panel to activate Siri.
Siri is activated and you will hear the start-up sound.
- Make a request to Siri through the headset’s microphone.For details on Siri, such as apps which work with Siri, refer to the operating instructions of the iPhone.
- To continue to request, double-tap the touch sensor control panel lightly before Siri is deactivated.* After activating Siri, when a certain time has passed without requests, a beep will sound and Siri will be deactivated.
- Siri cannot be activated when you say “Hey Siri” through the headset’s microphone even when the iPhone’s [Allow “Hey Siri”] setting is on.