Using the voice assist function (Siri)
By using the Siri feature that comes with iPhone/iPad, you can speak to the headset’s microphone to operate the iPhone/iPad.
The following shows how to use Siri.
- Turn Siri on.
On iPhone/iPad, select [Settings] — [Siri] to turn Siri on.
The operation above is an example. For details, refer to the operating instructions of the iPhone/iPad.
Note: For details on Siri, refer to the operating instructions or support website of the iPhone/iPad.
- Connect the headset to the iPhone/iPad via BLUETOOTH.
- When the iPhone/iPad is in standby or playing music, press and hold the button to activate Siri.You hear a startup sound.
- Make a request to Siri through the headset’s microphone.For details on Siri, such as apps which work with Siri, refer to the operating instructions of the iPhone/iPad.
- To continue to request, press the button before Siri is deactivated.
- Siri cannot be activated when you say “Hey Siri” through the headset’s microphone even when the iPhone/iPad’s [Allow “Hey Siri”] setting is on.