Watching TV in 3D (3D models only)
You can experience powerful 3D entertainment, such as stereoscopic 3D games and 3D Blu-ray Discs.
To watch in 3D, connect a 3D-compatible device directly to the TV via an authorised HIGH SPEED HDMI cable bearing the HDMI logo.
- Prepare the 3D Glasses.
- Display the 3D content on the TV screen.
- Put the 3D Glasses on.
You should now be able to watch 3D images. If no 3D effect is achieved, perform the following steps.
- Press the ACTION MENU button, then select [3D].
- Select the [3D display] mode to suit the displayed content. Depending on the input signal or format, [3D (Side‑by‑Side)]/[3D (Over-Under)] may not be selectable.
- The 3D effect may be less pronounced if the ambient temperature is low.
- If [Motionflow] in [Picture] is set to something other than [Off], the process to minimise screen flicker may affect the smooth movement of the picture. In this case, press the ACTION MENU button, then select [Picture] — [Advanced settings] — [Motionflow] — [Off]. (For [Motionflow] compatible models only.)
[Motionflow] compatible models have [Motionflow] in [Settings] — [Display] — [Picture] — [Advanced settings] — [Motion].