Movie Record Format
You can select the movie record format when shooting movies.
- Press the MENU button of the remote control
The list of setting items will be displayed.
- Press the UP button or DOWN button of the remote control to select (Movie record format) in (Movie settings), then press the REC/ENTER button of the remote control
- Press the UP button or DOWN button of the remote control to select the desired setting value, then press the REC/ENTER button of the remote control
: Select this to record high quality movies at a high bit-rate of approximately 50 Mbps. In addition, you can set the time code/user bit.
(default): Select this when transferring images to your smartphone or uploading images to a website.
- Use an SDXC card faster than Class10 when recording movies in XAVC S.
- After selecting the movie record format, set the image quality setting as well.