Thumbnails such as cover art are not displayed.
Register the cover art in Media Go or iTunes. Cover art may not be displayed for songs transferred from Windows Explorer or the Mac Finder.
- When you transfer video content to your Walkman using Windows Explorer or the Mac Finder, transfer a JPEG file with the same name as the video content in the “VIDEO” folder as well.
- If photos do not have thumbnails that comply with Exif file format, the thumbnails cannot be displayed.
- To attach cover art to a song that has already been transferred to your Walkman, delete the music content from the Walkman, add the cover art to the content on your computer, and then transfer the content to the Walkman again.
- Your Walkman is unable to display a thumbnail for video content that has been transferred to the Walkman via a Bluetooth connection. Connect the Walkman to a computer via USB and transfer the video content to the Walkman again using software.
- Depending on the software used to register the cover art to the song, the cover art may not be sent if the song is sent via a Bluetooth connection. Connect your Walkman to a computer via USB and transfer the song to the Walkman again using software.