Extending the battery life
You can reduce battery consumption by using your Walkman as follows.
For a comparison of battery life based on set effects, default settings and functions, see “Battery life.”
- Turn off the power manually.
- Set a shorter time for [Screen Off Timer].
- Set [Display Lyrics] to a setting other than [On (Screen Always On)].
- Adjust the screen brightness.
- Set all sound quality settings to off.
- Disconnect the Bluetooth audio device when not in use.
- Turn off the NFC function when not in use.
- Turn off the noise canceling function.