Selecting the memory to use
You can select the memory to store content and other data on from [System Storage] or [SD Card].
- From the Home menu, select [SD Card Settings].
- Select the menu items using either of the procedures below.
- To transfer content from a computer: Select [Location for USB Transfer] - [System Storage] or [SD Card].
- To receive content via a Bluetooth connection: Select [Location for Received File] - [System Storage] or [SD Card].
- [System Storage] is selected at the time of purchase.
- The memory to use can be switched while your Walkman is connected to a computer to transfer content such as music from the computer. Follow the instructions shown on the display of the Walkman to switch the memory.
- Music content with copyright protection cannot be transferred to a microSD card.
- You cannot exchange data between the memory of your Walkman and a microSD card.