Transferring content using Windows Media Player
You can use Windows Media Player to transfer content such as music from your computer to your Walkman.
- Start up Windows Media Player, and then connect your Walkman to your computer via USB.
- Click the “Sync” tab on the Windows Media Player window.
- Drag-and-drop the desired songs to the Sync List on the right side of the window.
The songs are added to the Sync List.
- Click “Start Sync” to start synchronization.
When synchronization is completed, a message confirming you can disconnect your Walkman appears on the Sync List. After completion, close Windows Media Player, and disconnect the Walkman from the computer.
- You can also transfer content directly from Windows Explorer to your Walkman by drag-and-drop.
- For details on how to import music from CDs, refer to the Help of Windows Media Player.
- For details about usage or support on Windows Media Player, refer to Windows Media Player information from the following website:
- You cannot operate your Walkman when it is connected to a computer.
- Content with copyright protection cannot be transferred.
- Playlist data cannot be transferred to your Walkman.