Presetting broadcast stations automatically
You can use Auto Preset to automatically search for and preset broadcast stations that can be received in your area. You cannot listen to FM radio without connecting the supplied headphones, as the cord of these headphones works as the antenna. Make sure that the cord is extended as long as possible. (NWZ-B183F only)
- From the Home menu, select [Settings].
- Select [FM Radio Settings] - [Auto Preset] - [Yes].
- If the reception sensitivity is too strong and causes many unwanted broadcast stations to be received while searching, set the scan sensitivity to [Low Sensitivity].
- You can preset up to 30 stations.
- Using [Auto Preset] clears all previous presets.