What Can I Do to Solve a Problem?
- Your “WALKMAN” does not operate (does not respond to button operations).
- Your “WALKMAN” does not work properly.
- Your “WALKMAN” power turns off or on automatically.
- Your “WALKMAN” power turns off/screen turns off.
- The date and time have been reset.
- A drink (water, coffee, etc.) was spilled on your “WALKMAN,” or the “WALKMAN” was washed in the washing machine.
- The earbuds supplied with the headphones are missing.
- I want to backup the content saved on my “WALKMAN.”
- I want to find the product name (model name) of my “WALKMAN.”
- An alarm (beep) is heard and the message [Check the volume level] is displayed.
- There is no sound.
- Audio or video suddenly stops during playback.
- Noise is generated.
- Volume cannot be turned up, or the volume remains low when the playback volume is turned up.
- Sound is interrupted/skips.
- I want to set the sound quality myself.
- The sound quality settings do not seem to have any effect.
- The VPT (Surround) settings do not seem to have any effect.
- The Clear Stereo function does not seem to have any effect.
- The ClearAudio+ function does not seem to have any effect.
- Cannot charge the “WALKMAN.”
- I want to know the battery life of the built-in rechargeable battery.
- The rechargeable battery needs to be replaced.
- The battery duration is short.
- I want to know the battery duration.
- I want to know the charging time.
- I want to know about the remaining battery display after charging in battery care mode is complete.
Connection to a Computer
- The computer does not recognize your “WALKMAN.”
- Even if you use “Safely Remove Hardware” on the computer, [Connected USB.] remains displayed on your “WALKMAN” screen.
- Cannot install software to your computer.
- The progress bar on the install screen does not proceed while installing the software. Or, the access lamp of the hard drive does not light for several minutes.
- Media Go does not start.
- Media Go does not respond (freeze).
- Your “WALKMAN” is not recognized by Media Go.
- Data cannot be transferred from the computer to your “WALKMAN.”
- Only a small amount of data can be transferred to your “WALKMAN” (only a small amount of recording time available).
- Your “WALKMAN” becomes unstable while it is connected to the computer.
- Cannot play music/photos/videos/podcasts transferred to your “WALKMAN.”
- Playback progresses to the next album when repeat playback is set.
- Songs are only played within a limited range such as within one album.
- Cannot stop playback.
- Songs are not displayed in the order they were transferred in.
- Songs are not played back in the expected order.
- Sound is interrupted between songs.
- Cannot adjust the playback speed.
- Sound is distorted or noise can be heard when [Dance/Karaoke/Language] is set to [Maximum Karaoke Mode] or [Minimum Karaoke Mode].
- Vocals are not suppressed even when [Dance/Karaoke/Language] is set to [Maximum Karaoke Mode] or [Minimum Karaoke Mode].
- Same music/photo/video/podcast is displayed repeatedly.
- Data cannot be transferred.
- Thumbnails of cover art, etc., are not displayed.
- Lyrics are not displayed.
- [ □ ] is displayed in the screen.
- [Unknown] is displayed for the album name or artist name.
- Cannot delete songs from your “WALKMAN.”
- Cannot delete the sample songs from your “WALKMAN.”
- Cannot playback a podcast episode.
- Cannot continually play back podcast episodes.
- Cannot register podcasts to a bookmark list.
- Cannot find your desired channel.
- [Morning] always displayed for the time-based channel.
- Unsuitable songs for selected time-based channels are played.
- Audio podcasts and voice recordings are not played by “SensMe™ Channels.”
- The remaining recording time remains the same even though files are deleted.
- Cannot record.
- The combined total elapsed and remaining recording time does not equal the maximum recording time.
- Recorded files cannot be deleted.
- A folder is not deleted even though all recorded files have been deleted.
- Cannot hear FM radio broadcasts.
- There is a lot of noise in the FM radio broadcast and the sound quality is poor.
- The noise canceling function is not effective.
- I want to use the “WALKMAN” noise canceling function with different headphones, not the supplied headphones.