You can set the drive mode, such as continuous or self-timer shooting.
- MENU → (Camera Settings) → [Drive Mode] → desired setting.
- You can also set the drive mode by pressing / (Drive Mode) button of the control wheel.
Menu item details
- Single Shooting:
- Shoots one still image. Normal shooting mode.
- Cont. Shooting:
- Shoots images continuously while you press and hold down the shutter button.
- Spd Priority Cont.:
- Shoots images continuously at high speed while you press and hold down the shutter button.
- Shoots an image using the self-timer after a designated number of seconds have elapsed since the shutter button was pressed.
- When the product detects the number of faces you have selected, a beep will sound and the shooting starts after two seconds.
- Shoots a designated number of images using the self-timer after 10 seconds have elapsed since the shutter button was pressed.
- Cont. Bracket:
- Shoots images while holding the shutter button down, each with different degrees of brightness.
- WB bracket:
- Shoots a total of three images, each with different color tones according to the selected settings for white balance, color temperature and color filter.
- When the shooting mode is set to [Scene Selection] and [Sports Action] is selected, [Single Shooting] cannot be performed.