Playing a BLUETOOTH Device
You can play contents on a connected device that supports BLUETOOTH A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile).
- Make a BLUETOOTH connection with the audio device.
- Press HOME, then touch [BT Audio].
- Operate the audio device to start playback.
- Depending on the audio device, information such as title, track number/time, and playback status may not be displayed on this unit.
- Even if the source is changed on this unit, playback of the audio device does not stop.
To match the volume level of the BLUETOOTH device to other sources
You can reduce the volume level differences between this unit and the BLUETOOTH device:
During playback, touch (option), then set [Input Level] between -6 and +6.