Listening to music from an Internet streaming service (Chromecast built-in)
You can enjoy music from various streaming services offered on the Internet via your smartphone, iPhone, etc. with SongPal installed.
You need to download a Chromecast-enabled music service application.
If you have already installed a Chromecast-enabled application, go to step . If you have not yet set up Chromecast built-in, follow the steps below.
For details about Chromecast built-in, refer to the following URL:
The specification and design of the application may change without notice.
- Tap [SongPal] on your smartphone, iPhone, etc. to start up the application.
- Tap [MHC-GT7DW].
- Tap [Settings].
- Tap [Chromecast built-in].
- Tap [Learn how to Cast].
- See the instructions, then find and install a Chromecast-enabled application on your smartphone/iPhone.
- Launch the Chromecast-enabled application.
- Tap the Cast button, and then tap [MHC-GT7DW].
- Select and start playing a track on the Chromecast-enabled application, and adjust the volume.
Music will be heard from the home audio system.
To enjoy a more dynamic sound
Place your fingers over the parts , then pull the grille of the subwoofer and speakers to remove them.*
*After removing the grilles, do not touch the exposed part of the subwoofer and speakers, and keep the removed grilles on a flat surface to prevent distortion.
- Depending on the country or region, music services and their period of availability may differ. Separate registration is required for certain services. An update of the device may be required.
- In some cases, the home audio system may need to be activated by a music service. If you activate the home audio system, you can use music services. Follow the instructions on the music service’s application or SongPal.
- Services offered by third parties may be changed, suspended, or terminated without prior notice. Sony bears no responsibility for this.