Configuring the Internet connection
- Android: Tap (*) - [Settings] - [Internet settings] on the Home screen.
iOS: Tap - [Internet settings] on the list screen.
A list of available wireless LAN access points is displayed.
* The  icon is not displayed on the screen of some Android devices. If the  icon is not displayed on your screen, press the main menu button located outside of the screen.
- Tap the SSID of the wireless LAN router you want to connect to.
- Enter the password, if necessary, of the device you want to connect to, then tap [OK].
If you want to connect to a wireless LAN for which the security has been set, password entry may be required.
- The unit restarts and connects to the wireless LAN router.
- Tap the SSID connected in step 2 or a registered SSID, to display its network information.
- A maximum of 8 SSIDs of wireless LAN routers can be registered. Connection between the unit and a registered SSID is established automatically. To unregister an SSID, unregister it on the settings screen for access points.
- Some wireless LAN routers perform address filtering, based on MAC addresses, to allow only the permitted devices to connect to them. If you use this type of wireless LAN router, enter the MAC address of this unit (which is printed on the label on the back panel), changing the first two digits as follows:
- If the first two digits are "38", change to "3E."
- If the first two digits are "00", change to "06."
- When using at home, an Internet connection and a wireless LAN router are required.
- When using outside the home, check how wireless LAN communication is available in that area, by seeing the website of a public wireless LAN service provider. Using such a service may require a separate contract with that service provider.
- Connection to all public wireless LAN services is not guaranteed.
- Wireless LAN exchanges information over radio waves, allowing easy access within the communication range. Consequently, if security settings are not made, there is a risk that a third party on the same network could maliciously access (hack into) your unit. Setting security is your decision and responsibility, and is strongly recommended.
- Depending on the environment you use, it may take time to establish a connection, or connection may not be established.
- It is not possible to connect to any wireless LAN router with a hidden SSID.
- This function is not available in guest mode.