Notes on the SD card
See SD memory cards for SD cards that can be used with this unit.
- Do not remove the SD card while data is being read or saved.
Data can be destroyed in the following situations.
- While reading or saving data, if the SD card is removed, or if this device’s power is turned off
- When used in a place affected by static electricity or electrical noise
- It is recommended that you make a back-up of important data.
- Do not touch terminal with your hand or any metal object.
- Do not strike, bend, drop or wet this card.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or convert this card.
Do not use or store this card in the following locations:
- Where the range of recommended operating conditions is exceeded. (Inside a closed car in summer or in strong sunshine/in direct sunlight/near a heater, etc.)
- Humid or corrosive locations.
- Check the correct insertion direction before using. Incorrect use can damage the device.
- When inserting the SD card, if you use too much force, you can damage the SD card or this device.
- You cannot read or record data that requires copyright protection technology.
- The file system’s design limits the file size which can be saved to or played from an SD memory card and SDHC memory card. Each file must be less than 4 GB.