Portable Wireless ServerWG-C20
Battery life is short.
- The usage time detailed in this Help Guide is approximate. Battery life may be shorter depending on usage conditions.
- The battery discharges at a very low rate, even when this unit is left turned off. Recharge the battery sufficiently beforehand if this unit has not been used for a long time.
- If battery life is considerably short, even when the battery is fully charged, it may have reached the end of its service life. The lifespan of the battery varies depending on usage conditions. Sony does not provide a service to replace an old battery with a new one.
- If this unit is left unused for more than a year, the battery may have deteriorated (depending on the environment used).
- When the air temperature is below 5 °C, the battery may be discharged quickly. This is a characteristic of the battery and is not a malfunction.