Using the remote control
You can operate many of the TV’s features by using the / / / and buttons.
For descriptions of the remote control buttons, refer to the Reference Guide.
- Use the , , and buttons to “focus” on the desired item.
- Press the centre of the button to select the item currently in focus.
To return to the previous screen
Press the 回上頁 button.
Using Voice Search (Voice Search supported models only)
For Voice Search supported models, the remote control has a built-in microphone. By speaking into the microphone, you can search for content on the Internet.
- Press the 語音服務 button.
The LED on the remote control will light up.
- Speak into the built-in microphone.
Speech examples may be displayed depending on your model.
When your voice is not being recognised
When your voice is not being recognised, make sure to activate the 語音服務 button on the remote control with the 語音服務 button, or register the remote control with the 語音服務 button to your TV.
To confirm these settings, press the 主選單 button, then select [Settings] — [Touchpad Remote Control settings]/[Voice Remote Control].
The setting displayed varies depending on your model.
- An Internet connection is required to use Voice Search.
- The type of remote control supplied with the TV, and the availability of a remote control with a built-in microphone varies depending on your model/region/country. An optional remote control is available in some models/regions/countries.