Connecting a wireless subwoofer (optional)
You can use the optional Wireless Subwoofer SWF-BR100 to extend the bass response of the TV’s sound.
The availability of this feature depends on your model/region/country.
TVs that support the Wireless Subwoofer indicate “SWF-BR100” in the specifications section of the Reference Guide.
- Wireless Transceiver
- Wireless Subwoofer SWF-BR100
- Audio cable
- Connect the audio cable (supplied) to the Wireless Transceiver.
- Connect the other end of the audio cable to the AUDIO OUT / jack (socket) of the TV.
- Connect the Wireless Transceiver to the USB port of the TV.
[Headphone/Audio out] is automatically set to [Subwoofer].
- Position the Wireless Subwoofer and connect it to the AC power.
We recommend that the Wireless Subwoofer be placed as close as possible to the TV.
- When the Wireless Transceiver is disconnected, [Headphone/Audio out] is automatically restored to its original setting.
- For details on how to set up the Wireless Subwoofer, refer to the instruction manual supplied with the Wireless Subwoofer.