Adjusting wireless subwoofer-related settings (optional)
The sound settings of the Wireless Subwoofer have already been set to the recommended values for your TV. Follow the instructions below to change the settings to suit your preferences.
- Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] — [Sound] — [Sound] — [Advanced settings] — [Sound mode related] — [Wireless Subwoofer].
- [Wireless Subwoofer level]
- Adjusts the volume level of the Wireless Subwoofer.
- [Cut off frequency (50-200Hz)]
- Adjusts the cutoff frequency of the Wireless Subwoofer. All frequencies below the cutoff frequency are output to the Wireless Subwoofer.
- Sets the phase polarity. Select the setting to suit your preference.
- [Wireless Subwoofer sync]
- Adjusts the time lag of the Wireless Subwoofer sound. If the sound produced by the Wireless Subwoofer is too late, use [+]; if it is too early, use [-].
- [Reset Wireless Subwoofer settings]
- Resets the Wireless Subwoofer settings to their initial values.