Remote control buttons
The included remote control, as well as the layout of the buttons and the button names, vary depending on your model/country/region.
Click a button on the image of the remote control to display a description.
- (Info/Text reveal)
- Display information.
- Switch to a TV channel or input and display the TV menu. For details, refer to Using the TV menu page.
- Turns on or switches to standby/networked standby mode.
- (Subtitle setting)
- Turn subtitles on or off (when the feature is available).
- Select multilingual source sound or dual sound for the programme currently being viewed (depending on programme source).
- Return to the previous screen or exit from the menu. When an Interactive Application service is available, press to exit from the service.
- Number Button/・(Dot)
- Use with the 0-9 buttons to select digital channels.
- Display text information.
- Colour buttons
- Execute corresponding function at that time.
- (Input select)
- Display and select the input source, etc. For details, refer to Selecting inputs page.
- (Quick Settings)
- Display Quick Settings. For details, refer to Using the Quick Settings page.
- (Up) / (Down) / (Left) / (Right) / (Enter) (Navigation D-Pad)
- On screen menu navigation and selection.
- Return to the previous screen.
- Display the TV Home Menu. For details, refer to Home menu page.
- 123 (Control menu)
- Display a menu on the TV to use button functions that are not on the remote control on the screen.
- +/- (Volume)
- Adjust the volume.
- Jump back and forth between two channels or inputs. The TV alternates between the current channel or input and the last channel or input that was selected.
- Mute the sound. Press again to restore the sound.
- The accessibility shortcut service can be turned on or off by pressing and holding (Mute).
- CH +/- (Channel)
- In TV mode: Select the channel.
In Text mode: Select the (Next) or (Previous) page.
- Display the Help menu. Help Guide can be accessed from here.
- (Play) / (Fast rewind) / (Pause) / (Stop) / (Fast forward)
- Operate media contents on the TV and connected BRAVIA Sync-compatible device.
- Display the digital programme guide of the TV or TV box (TV box control compatible models only). For details, refer to Using the programme guide page.