Connecting to a paired BLUETOOTH device
- Turn on the headset.
Press and hold the button for about 2 seconds.
Make sure that the indicator (blue) flashes after you release the button. You hear voice guidance “Power on”.
After the headset turns on, if it has automatically connected to the last connected device, you hear voice guidance “BLUETOOTH connected”.
Check the connection status on the BLUETOOTH device. If not connected, proceed to step 2.
- Make the BLUETOOTH connection from the BLUETOOTH device.
For details, refer to the operating instructions supplied with your BLUETOOTH device.
When connected, you hear voice guidance “BLUETOOTH connected”.
- The above procedure is an example. For details, refer to the operating instructions supplied with your BLUETOOTH device.
- If the BLUETOOTH device was connected with the headset the last time, an HFP/HSP connection is made when you turn on the headset. While the headset is on, you can make an A2DP connection (music playback) by double-tapping the center of the touch sensor control panel lightly (about 0.4-second interval).
- If the last-connected BLUETOOTH device is put near the headset, the headset may connect automatically to the device by simply turning on the headset. In this case, deactivate the BLUETOOTH function on the BLUETOOTH device or turn off the power.
- If you cannot connect your BLUETOOTH device to the headset, deactivate pairing on your BLUETOOTH device and perform pairing again. For details, refer to the operating instructions supplied with your BLUETOOTH device.