Interval Photo Recording Mode
After you start shooting, the camera continues to record photos at regular intervals until you stop shooting.
- Press the ON/OFF button of the camera to turn on the power of the camera
- Switch the shooting mode to (Interval photo recording) by pressing the UP/DOWN button of the remote control
- Press the REC button of the camera or the remote control to start recording
To stop recording
Press the REC button of the camera or the remote control.
The REC/Wi-Fi lamp of the remote control changes from red to blue.
- Images cannot be played on the camera. To play back images, you need the supplied remote control or a smartphone with PlayMemories Mobile installed.
- During periods of extended shooting, the camera's temperature may rise to a point where shooting stops automatically.
- The shooting mode set when the camera is turned off will be resumed when the camera is turned on the next time.