Analyzing songs on your Walkman
If you have transferred songs that have not been analyzed yet and want to listen to them using SensMe™ Channels, analyze them on your Walkman.
- From the Home menu, select [SensMe™ Channels].
- Display the option menu and select [Updating Channels].
Your Walkman starts analyzing songs. When analyzing is finished, the [SensMe™ Channels] screen is displayed.
- To stop analyzing, press the button (). All songs analyzed up to the point where you stopped analyzing will be playable by [SensMe™ Channels].
- If the alarm goes off during the analysis, the analysis will be stopped.
- Your Walkman cannot analyze songs during a Bluetooth connection.
- Your Walkman analyzes all songs that have not been analyzed yet at once. You cannot analyze songs individually.
- The results of the analysis may vary between your Walkman, Media Go, and other devices.
- When there are many songs to be analyzed, it may take time to complete analysis.