Connecting a smartphone/tablet
- Turn on this unit.
- Enable the Wi-Fi function on the settings screen of your device.
- Open the Wi-Fi networks list screen from the settings screen of your device.
- Tap [WG-C20-xxxxxx].
This unit is connected to your device via the wireless LAN.
"xxxxxx" stands for the last 6 digits of the MAC address. For details on the MAC address, see "11. MAC address" in Parts and controls.
- Check whether the connection is established or not.
The method of how to check the connection may differ depending on the device you use.
- Depending on the environment used, it may take time to connect the unit and your device.
- This operation will disconnect your device from the Internet. To connect to the Internet again, see Configuring the Internet connection.
- The method of setting is different, depending on your device. For details, refer to the instruction manual of your device.
- A maximum of 8 devices can be connected at the same time.