Unable to pair the speaker with a BLUETOOTH device
- Bring the speaker and the BLUETOOTH device to within 1 m (3 ft) of each other.
- To use the Speaker Add function or Wireless Party Chain function, pair with the speaker where the (BLUETOOTH) indicator flashes in white.
- If the (BLUETOOTH) indicator is not flashing quickly in white, press and hold the (power) PAIRING button until you hear beeps and the (BLUETOOTH) indicator begins to flash quickly in white.
- Connect the speaker to a booted computer or AC outlet via a USB AC adaptor (not supplied). Otherwise, charge the battery of the speaker sufficiently.
- Once the speaker is initialized, an iPhone/iPad/iPod touch may not be able to connect to the speaker. In this case, delete pairing information on the iPhone/iPad/iPod touch then pair them again.