What you can do with the speaker
- One-touch connection (NFC)
- BLUETOOTH® Ver. 4.2
- Compatible BLUETOOTH profiles*1: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP, SPP
- By connecting the speaker with a smartphone via BLUETOOTH, you can talk hands-free using the built-in microphone and speaker.
- “Noise suppression” and “Echo cancellation” enable phone calls with high-quality sound.
Noise suppression: Noise picked up by the speaker is suppressed, so the caller will hear your voice with less noise.
Echo cancellation: By reducing sound from the speaker picked up by the speaker microphone, echoes generated by the caller’s phone will be suppressed.
- You can enjoy up to about 12 hours*2*3 of continuous wireless music playback with the built-in lithium ion rechargeable battery.
- BLUETOOTH standby function
- By using the AUDIO IN jack (external input jack), you can enjoy music of portable audio devices, etc.
- By connecting two SRS-XB20 speakers via BLUETOOTH, you can play audio in either stereo mode (stereo sound) or double mode.
- By combining up to 10 devices compatible with the Wireless Party Chain function, you can enjoy music at the same time.
- Activating the lighting in synchronization with music.
Depending on the status of the system, the voice guidance outputs from the speaker as followings.
- When setting the system to the pairing mode; “Bluetooth pairing”
- When pressing and holding the (call) button to check the battery power during the system is turned on; “Fully charged/About 70%/About 50%/About 20%/Please charge”
- When the battery power is low; “Please charge”
- When changing the L/R on SongPal during the Speaker Add function; “Left/Right”
- The speaker has a water resistant specification*4*5 of IPX5*6 as specified in “Degrees of protection against ingress of water” of the IEC60529 “Ingress Protection Rating (IP Code).”
- Easy operation from your smartphone and tablet*7
*1BLUETOOTH standard profiles indicate the purpose of BLUETOOTH communication between devices.
*2The battery life may vary depending on the ambient temperature or conditions of use. The method of estimating the battery life has been changed since 2015.
*3When using a specified music source, sending music at the maximum volume level from a BLUETOOTH device, setting the volume level of the speaker to 21, and turning off the lighting function. If the volume level of the speaker is set to maximum, the usage life will be approx. 3 hours.
*4Requires that the cap is fastened securely.
*5The supplied accessories are not water resistant.
*6IPX5 (Degree of protection against jets of water): The system has been tested and found to remain functional after exposure to direct jet streams of water using a nozzle of 6.3 mm (about 1/4 in) internal diameter from any direction where approximately 12.5 L/ min of water is applied for a period of more than 3 minutes from a distance of about 3 meters (about 10 ft).
*7When using the dedicated app “SongPal.”