Disconnecting the NFC-compatible device by One-touch (NFC)
You can disconnect the speaker from the connected NFC-compatible device such as a smartphone or Walkman, etc. by touching the speaker with it.
- Touch the device on the N marked part of the speaker.
- After the speaker is disconnected from the device by One-touch, if no operation is performed and no sound is input for 15 minutes, the speaker turns off automatically by the auto power off function.
- If you cannot disconnect the speaker, try the following.
- Move the device slowly over the N marked part of the speaker.
- If the device is in a case, remove the case.
- When using the Speaker Add function or Wireless Party Chain function, touch the speaker where the (BLUETOOTH) indicator lights up. The device cannot be disconnected if touching the speaker where the (BLUETOOTH) indicator turns off.