Making a call
You can enjoy a hands-free call with a smartphone or mobile phone that supports the BLUETOOTH profile HFP (Hands-free Profile) or HSP (Headset Profile), via a BLUETOOTH connection.
- If your smartphone or mobile phone supports both HFP and HSP, set it to HFP.
- Operations may vary depending on the smartphone or mobile phone. Refer to the operating instructions supplied with your smartphone or mobile phone.
- Connect the headset to a smartphone or mobile phone beforehand.
- Operate your smartphone or mobile phone to make a call.
When you make a call, the dial tone is heard from the headset.
If you make a call while you are listening to music, playback pauses.
If no dial tone is heard via the headset, switch the call device to the headset using your smartphone or mobile phone or by holding the button down for about 2 seconds.
- Press the + or - button to adjust the volume.
When the volume reaches the maximum or minimum, an alarm sounds.
- To end the call, press the button on the headset again.
If you made a call during music playback, music playback resumes automatically.
- Use a smartphone or mobile phone at least 50 cm(19 3/4 in.) away from the headset. Noise may result if the headset and the smartphone or mobile phone are too close.
- Volume for a call can be adjusted during a telephone conversation only.
- Volume for a call and listening to music can be adjusted independently. Even if you change the volume while playing back music, the volume of a call does not change.