Android Auto extends the Android platform into the car in a way that is purpose-built for driving.
Notes on using Android Auto
- Check the Android Auto website for supported OS versions. Update to the latest OS version before use.
- Your Android phone needs to support Android Auto.
- Download the Android Auto app on Google Play.
- For details about Android Auto, refer to the manual supplied with your Android phone, or visit the Android Auto website.
- Android Auto may not be available in your country or region.
- Connect your Android phone to the unit.
- Press HOME, then touch [Android Auto].The Android Auto interface will be displayed full-screen on the display of the unit. Touch and control the applications.