Cannot play selected content
- The currently selected content cannot be played back, or skipped to the next one.
- The content is not in a supported file format. Check supported file formats.
The device is not responding
- The unit does not recognize the connected USB device.
- Reconnect the USB device.
- Check that the USB device is supported by the unit.
No playable content
- The USB device has no playable data.
- Load the supported data/files into the USB device.
Overcurrent caution on USB
- The USB device is overloaded.
- Disconnect the USB device.
- The USB device has a fault, or an unsupported device is connected.
Connected USB device not supported
- For details on the compatibility of your USB device, visit the support site.
USB hub not supported
- USB hubs are not supported on this unit.