Listening to the SiriusXM Radio
Press HOME, then touch [SXM].
To activate your SiriusXM Subscription
Only SiriusXM brings you more of what you love to listen to, all in one place. Get over 140 channels, including commercial-free music plus the best sports, news, talk, comedy and entertainment. Welcome to the world of satellite radio. A SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner and Subscription are required. For more information, visit
After installing your SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner and antenna (aerial), press HOME, then touch [SXM]. You should be able to hear the SiriusXM preview channel on Channel 1. After verifying that you can hear the preview channel, select Channel 0 to find the Radio ID of your radio. In addition, the Radio ID is located on the bottom of the SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner and its packaging. You will need this number to activate your subscription. Write the number down for reference.
- The SiriusXM Radio ID does not include the letters I, O, S or F.
To display the SiriusXM Radio ID
- Press HOME, then touch [SXM].
- Touch (option), then select [Channel Direct Select].
- Input , then touch [OK].
In the USA, you can activate online or by calling SiriusXM Listener Care:
- Online: Visit www.siriusxm.com/activatenow
- Phone: Call 1-866-635-2349
In Canada, you can activate online or by calling SiriusXM Listener Care:
- Online: Visit www.siriusxm.ca/activatexm
- Phone: Call 1-877-438-9677
As part of the activation process, the SiriusXM satellites will send an activation message to your radio. When your radio detects that the radio has received the activation message, your radio will display: [Subscription Updated Press Enter to Continue]. Once subscribed, you can tune to channels in your subscription plan.
- The activation process usually takes 10 to 15 minutes, but may take up to an hour.
- Your radio will need to be turned on and receiving the SiriusXM signal to receive the activation message.