Playing a USB Device
MSC (Mass Storage Class) type USB devices* compliant with the USB standard can be used.
* e.g., a USB flash drive, digital media player, Android™ phone
- For details on the compatibility of your USB device, visit the support site.
- Check the supported file formats for USB playback.
- Turn down the volume on the unit.
- Connect the USB device to the USB port.
- Press HOME, then touch [USB].
To remove the USB device
Turn the unit off or turn the ignition switch to the ACC off position, then remove the USB device.