Optimizing the noise canceling function to suit the wearer (Personal NC Optimizer)
This function analyzes the wearing condition such as the face shape, hair style, and presence or absence of eyeglasses to optimize the noise canceling performance. It is recommended that you perform this function when using the headset for the first time.
- Make sure that the noise canceling function is turned on (the indicator (green) lights up).
- Wear the headset.
- Press and hold the NC button until you hear voice guidance “Optimizer start” (for about two seconds).
While optimizing, you will hear test sounds.
When the optimizing process is finished, you will hear voice guidance “Optimizer finished”.
- When the wearing condition has been changed, such as you have changed your hair style or taken off eyeglasses, it is recommended that you perform the Personal NC Optimizer again.
- When performing the Personal NC Optimizer, wear the headset in the actual use condition. Do not touch the headset while performing the optimizer.
- If the headset receives another operation while performing the Personal NC Optimizer, the optimizing is canceled.
- The Personal NC Optimizer is performed only when the noise canceling function is turned on.