Update of the system software of this unit fails (using computer).
- Update cannot be done if the battery charge is low. Confirm that the battery charge is 35% or more by the remaining charge icon on the Settings screen. To open the Settings screen, see Changing the settings of this unit from your computer via a browser (General).
- Do not press the reset switch or (Power) button while updating.
Do not do the following while updating.
- Insert/Eject an SD card or USB flash drive
- Connect to a computer via USB
- Connect the USB AC adaptor
- Disconnect the USB AC adaptor
- Allow access from other users
- The ACCESS (data access) lamp lights amber while the system software is being updated.
- Update the system software in a location where communication conditions are stable.
- Check the environment used and perform the update again from the beginning.