Making the initial settings
When you turn on your IC recorder for the first time, the Configure Initial Settings screen appears on the display window. You can then select the display language, set the clock, and turn on/off the beep sound.
- Press to select “Yes.”
- Press or to select the display language, and then press .
You can select from the following languages:
Deutsch (German), English, Español (Spanish), Français (French), Italiano (Italian), Русский (Russian), Türkçe (Turkish), (Korean), (Simplified Chinese), (Traditional Chinese).
- Set the current date and time.
Press or to set an item, and then press .
Repeat the actions to set all items.
To move the focus backward or forward, press or . You can also press BACK/HOME to move the focus to the previous item.
When you are finished with the last item, press to apply the settings to the clock.
- Press or to select “Next,” and then press .
The setting window for turning the beep sound on or off is displayed.
- Press or to select “ON” or “OFF” to turn on or off the beep sound, and then press .
When the initial settings finish, the completion message and then the HOME menu appears.
- If you take 30 seconds or longer before proceeding to the next step, the display window will turn off. To turn on the display window for continuing the initial settings, press BACK/HOME.
- The default date display format depends on the country or region of your purchase.
- The clock may tell the time either in 12-Hour format with “AM” or “PM” or in the 24-Hour format, depending on the selected clock display format (Time Display) on the Settings menu. In addition, the default clock display format depends on the country or region of your purchase.
- The number of language options you can select and the default setting differ depending on the country or region of your purchase.
- You can press and hold BACK/HOME to display the HOME menu and check the current time.
- You can change any of the initial settings at any time later with the Settings menu.