Listening to an Internet music service (Spotify)
“Spotify” gives you instant access to millions of songs.
The “Spotify Connect” feature lets you select music on the Spotify application and stream it on the home audio system. To use “Spotify Connect” feature, you need a Premium account.
For details about Spotify, refer to the following URL:
- Depending on the country or region, the Spotify service availability may differ.
- Connect the home audio system and a smartphone, iPhone, etc. to the same network.
Connect the home audio system and the smartphone, iPhone, etc. to the same SSID of the wireless router.
The NETWORK indicator lights up in white when the home audio system is connected to your network.
- Touch the NETWORK/WPS key on the home audio system.
The home audio system enters the NETWORK function.
- Download the Spotify application to your smartphone, iPhone, etc. from Google Play or the App Store.
- Launch the Spotify application and log in to a Spotify Premium account.
- Select and start playing the music.
- Tap the Connect icon () and select the home audio system as the audio output device.
Select the home audio system
- When “Spotify Connect” is activated, the Connect icon () lights up.