Allows you to shoot an image after recalling often-used modes or camera settings registered in advance.
- Set the mode dial to 1 or 2 (Memory recall).
Press on the center of the control wheel.
- You can also recall registered modes or settings by selecting MENU → (Camera Settings) → [Memory recall].
- To recall settings registered to the memory card, set the mode dial to 1 or 2, then select the desired number by pressing the left/right side of the control wheel.
- Register shooting settings in advance by [Memory].
- If you set [Memory recall] after completing the shooting settings, the registered settings are given priority and the original settings may become invalid. Check the indicators on the screen before shooting.