Shoots images with the focus locked on the desired subject in auto focus mode.
- MENU → (Camera Settings) → [Focus Mode] → [Single-shot AF] or [Automatic AF].
- Place the subject within the AF area and press the shutter button halfway down.
The focus is locked.
- Keep pressing the shutter button halfway down, and place the subject back in the original position to re-compose the shot.
- Press the shutter button down fully to take the picture.
- When the subject is moving, you cannot lock the focus even if [Focus Mode] has been set to [Automatic AF].