Enhances the outline of in-focus ranges using a specific color in Manual Focus or Direct Manual Focus shooting. This function allows you to confirm the focus easily. The setting applies to both still images and movies.
- MENU → (Custom Settings) → [Peaking Level] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Sets the peaking level to high.
- Sets the peaking level to middle.
- Sets the peaking level to low.
- Does not use the peaking function.
- Since the product recognizes sharp areas as in focus, the effect of peaking differs, depending on the subject and lens.
- The outline of in-focus ranges is not enhanced when the product is connected using an HDMI cable.