Custom Key(Shoot.) / Custom Key(PB)
Assigning functions to the various keys allows you to speed up operations by pressing the appropriate key when the shooting information screen or playback screen is displayed to execute an assigned function.
- MENU → (Custom Settings) → [Custom Key(Shoot.)] / [Custom Key(PB)]→ set a function to the desired key.
Examples of functions that can only be assigned with custom keys
- Focus Standard:
- Depending on the options selected in [Focus Area] or [Center Lock-on AF], the available functions varies when pressing the key.
- When you press the key while the [Focus Area] is set to [Zone], [Flexible Spot], or [Expand Flexible Spot], you can change the position of the focus range finder frame. You can shoot still images while changing the position of the focus range finder frame.
- When you press the key when the [Focus Area] is set to [Wide] or [Center] and [Center Lock-on AF] is [On], [Center Lock-on AF] will activate.
- The camera will automatically focus while pressing the key when the [Focus Area] is [Wide] or [Center], [Focus Mode] is set to other than [Manual Focus], and [Center Lock-on AF] is set to [Off].
- You can assign two functions to the same key to have different functions for shooting and playback.
- The keys that can be assigned functions are different for [Custom Key(Shoot.)] and [Custom Key(PB)].
- Some functions cannot be assigned to certain keys.