You can specify in advance on the memory card which still images you want to print out later.The (print order) icon will appear on the specified images. DPOF refers to “Digital Print Order Format.”
- MENU → (Playback) → [Specify Printing] → desired setting.
Menu item details
Selects images to order printing.
(1) Select an image and press on the center of the control wheel. The mark is displayed in the check box. To cancel the selection, press and delete the mark.
(2) Repeat step (1) to print other images.
(3) MENU → [OK] → Press on the center.
Clears all DPOF marks.
Sets whether to print the date on images registered with DPOF marks.
- You cannot add the DPOF mark to the following files:
- RAW images