When using an electronic viewfinder, this product adjusts the brightness of the electronic viewfinder according to the surrounding environment.
- MENU → (Setup) → [Viewfinder Bright.] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Adjusts the brightness of the electronic viewfinder automatically.
Selects the brightness of the electronic viewfinder from the range –2 to +2.
- The electronic viewfinder brightness cannot be adjusted in the following situations. The maximum brightness will be [±0].
- [File Format] is [XAVC S 4K].
- [File Format] is [XAVC S HD] and the [Record Setting] is [120p]/[100p].
- During High Frame Rate shooting
- You cannot use the viewfinder while using Wi-Fi functions. The camera will switch to screen display mode.
- When [Finder Frame Rate] is set to [120fps]/[100fps], [Viewfinder Bright.] cannot be set to [Auto]. [Viewfinder Bright.] can only be set to [Manual].