Shoots images continuously while you press and hold down the shutter button.
- MENU→ (Camera Settings) → [Drive Mode] → [Cont. Shooting].
- Select the desired mode using the right/left side of the control wheel.
Menu Item Details
- Continuous Shooting: Hi+:
- Images are shot continuously at maximum speed while you press and hold down the shutter button.
- Continuous Shooting: Hi/Continuous Shooting: Mid/Continuous Shooting: Lo:
- Subjects are easier to track because the subject is displayed in real-time on the monitor or viewfinder during shooting.
- When [e-Front Curtain Shut.] is set to [Off], the continuous shooting speed is slower.
- Continuous shooting is unavailable in the following situations:
- The shooting mode has been set to [Sweep Panorama].
- The shooting mode is set to [Scene Selection] and a scene other than [Sports Action] is selected.
- The [Picture Effect] is set to [Soft Focus], [HDR Painting], [Rich-tone Mono.], [Miniature], [Watercolor], or [Illustration].
- The [DRO/Auto HDR] is set to [Auto HDR].
- [ISO] is set to [Multi Frame NR].
- [Smile Shutter] is being used.
- To hold the focus and exposure during burst, change the following settings.
- Set [Focus Mode] to [Continuous AF].
- Set [AEL w/ shutter] to [Off] or [Auto].