LA-EA4 Mount Adaptor
If you use the LA-EA4 Mount Adaptor (sold separately), the following functions are available.
Phase Detection AF, which is controlled by the dedicated AF sensor inside the Mount Adaptor
Lenses that do not support DMF: Can be changed using the operating switch on the lens.
Lenses that support DMF: Can be changed using the operating switch on the lens. When the switch on the lens is set to AF, you can use MENU to change the focusing method.
Can be changed using MENU.
Available modes are as follows
(Single-shot AF/Continuous AF/Automatic AF/DMF*)
*Only available when using lenses that support Direct Manual Focus.
- Even if [Priority Set in AF-S] is set to [Balanced Emphasis], the camera will temporarily switch to [AF].
- Even if [Priority Set in AF-C] is set to [Balanced Emphasis], the camera will temporarily switch to [Release].
Available focus area
- The product automatically selects a focus area from among 15 areas.
- The product uses the focus area located in the center area exclusively.
- Flexible Spot:
- You can select a focus area from 15 areas using the control wheel.
- Lock-on AF:
- When you press the shutter button halfway down, the product will start tracking a subject from the selected AF area.